Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, December 18, 2014

IT'S DONE FOR THIS YEAR!

As the count down continues, I'm calling it done! The shopping is finished, wrapping is a challenge, cards are in the mail and tree is up. Decorating the tree became the biggest challenge. All my decorations are up on the top shelf in the garage. So first it is back the old VW bug out, flat tire you say, yep it is.  So borrowing an air compressor from a friend, getting my son over to pump it up, done! Okay lets head to the tire shop, ha,ha,ha this one arm bandit can't drive a stick shift. With that I decided to not sweat the small stuff and just make do.

The tree is up!  It is small this years but smell of a real tree is heaven. There is not many ornaments but look at it this way, Less to put away!


I had to purchase this little lime green VW bug ornament this year,  Plus I had to get Christmas Red for my cast. You notice I said had to!  Really it is a want and for this year it is simply enjoy the simplicity.

I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful time of the year!

June

6 comments:

  1. Simple is good June. Love your cast. It needs a little Holly! I guess you still won't have it for Valentine's Day. Hope not! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the santa cast. I love small trees. Sorry about your bug. I hope you have a nice Christmas. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you will enjoy this Christmas as much as the others I bet.
    And there is nothing like a real tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so smart to get a smaller tree. I did but it's so small I didn't even decorate it...shame on me. Maybe I will do something about that tonight. Sorry to hear about your thumb. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    BTW for some reason I was not getting your posts and when I looked it said I wasn't a follower....that is just wrong, I know I was before. Anyway, I think I fixed that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a Merry Christmas, June!! Can't wait for that cast to be off!!!!

    ReplyDelete