Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, December 5, 2014

BLOGGING ON THE SIDE LINES

It's blogging break for me since I don't do well being a lefty. Yep, I'm down to one hand pecking at the keyboard.  I'll be checking in and reading all of me blog friends posting but, commenting will be slow.

 It's the pits when body parts where out. I had thumb reconstruction. I have bandage for two weeks and then hard cast for 5 weeks. Ugh!

t will have quiet holiday but, look at all the Hallmark Christmas movies I can watch!

June

2 comments:

  1. June
    so sorry you're out of commission, part way anyways!
    Look at it as a much deserved break. And your right, there are
    lots of good movies to watch this time of the year.
    Praying for your quick recovery-Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. . I don't envyYou one bit. I had a recent flare of arthritis and my Thumbs seem to have gotten the worst of it.I hope everything heals the way it supposed to. I wish you a speedy recovery .

    ReplyDelete