Grand kid birthday parties are usually pretty low keyed in our family. Oh they've done the pizza parlor, pump it up, bowling, and even snow sledding. But for the most part it is just family, friends and fun. Sunday was my grandson's seventh birthday party. With the weather it was mainly pool time. The adults just sat back and relaxed for a afternoon of visiting. A great day in my book!

The pool was shallow enough so even the little ones could play and the bigger ones had great fun.

The Central Oregon grand kids were missing and we did miss them, but we picked up a few extra. It was out of the pool for a few gift opening and it wasn't long before back to the water. Did I mention all kids slept very well Sunday night! Did I also mention what a great day it was!! Family, Friends and Fun can't get any better!
Enjoy June
Fun time. It's sad when some are missing. I love those little pools.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing to beat good ole family time and fun together. Beautiful children. Hugs
ReplyDelete