Hello everyone! Today is a day I
was going to post and join a new group called Simple Pleasures. It is to remind us to stop, to look, to listen, to pay closer attention to the small things in life. I started to read the instructions on posting and linking and that is where it all went awry. I have decided anything techie I get lost in. You know that copy, past, link, edit and so forth. So I am going to post my own little Simple Pleasure for today. I am at work and sometimes you just need a little pleasure to make you happy, and this is mine today!

Yep, that's it! A cookie, oops two cookies!! Not even a homemade one, but I think a cookie could solve our world problems. Who doesn't like a cookie? Think of how many times we reach for a cookie. When we are happy, having fun, sad, and maybe even when we are hungry. Just that simple pleasure of hand to mouth, ahhhhhhhhhhh!
These are not fancy cookies, store brand but I so love mint and chocolate together!!! As I write this I want you to know the cookies are already devoured. Do I want more, of course, but I am resisting, come on will power!!! So this has put a smile on my face, so yes, it is my simple pleasure.
Now can anyone tell me how I got the gray behind these paragraphs. Don't have a clue how I did it. Maybe is was my happy fingers clicking computer keys!!
So please hop on over to the true Simple Pleasure, http://alittleofthisandthat2.blogspot.com/
Enjoy June
Did you have a nice cold glass of milk with your cookies? Thanks for sharing the link. Hugs
ReplyDeleteMumsy, a nice cold glass of milk would have been so good, but I have a nice cup of tea instead!
ReplyDeleteFunny how those things make you just a happy camper, hah.
ReplyDeleteOh, you stopped at ONLY two?! I need your willpower, how do you do it? I know just what you mean about the techie stuff, it drives me batty, too, and I don't want to admit how much time I'm devoting to blogging....shhhhhhhh....don't tell on me, ok?
ReplyDeleteLoved your post! I will be back!
Karen