Yes, I like a glass of wine now and then. I'm mainly a social wine drinker. You know when you get together with girl friends. I very seldom have a glass of wine when I'm home alone from work. But tonight I guess is just one of those nights. I told myself I needed to get going on painting my ceilings. You see my sister put the first coat of paint on my bathroom ceiling today before heading home. She has been at my house since Christmas and I have so been enjoying her and my brother in laws company.
You got it I'm painting the second coat on my bathroom ceiling with a little help from Pinot Noir! Yes, there might be something wrong with this picture. It is either I've lost it or I wanted to be relaxed and get to painting. I keep thinking if I push myself in the evenings I might have all the ceilings done by this weekend and then I could play.
I have this traveling bug that is attaching me. I would love to go to the mountains for snow. You know that curled up by a fire drinking hot chocolate! How about a sleigh ride with a horse drawn sleigh? Okay, it is back to reality and now I must get busy painting!
I hope you have plans for playing this New Year. As for me I will be painting!
Enjoy June!
May the New Year be filled with new friends, Adventures,entertainment,new challenges and good old fashion fun. Happy New Year My friend.
ReplyDeleteCheryl