Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, December 9, 2011

SLOW GOINGS

That's right! I'm moving in slow motions. Do I have furniture moved back in my house? Do I have my home decorated for the holidays? Do I have all my baking done or even started? Do I have all my Christmas shopping done? The list goes on and the only answer is NO!! But wait I do have a tree!!

You see in all the hustle and bustle of last night my Grand daughter couldn't understand why Grammies tree was still on the porch. So after listening to that sweet non stop talking voice I went in the attic and got the tree stand down. With a 5 year's eager help I managed to get the tree in the stand and in the house. With not putting lights on the trees outside because of a promise I made to myself last year. A 60+ woman has no business being up on the last rung of the ladder stretching as far as she can reach to put light on for the neighbors to enjoy! That left me plenty of white mini light easily available.


So very little furniture moved back in but, I have a lighted tree. It's a start!

Enjoy your weekend,
June

3 comments:

  1. A good start. You still have 2 weeks so don't stress out. It will all come together somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lighted tree. Those little ones sure know how to keep us going. Huh? I have to get my tree up before Friday, as I will have 3 of my grandsons over night. Hugs! Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a start! You still have plenty of time to get it together before Christmas.
    Please don't attempt to move the furnisher back by yourself, like you did putting the tree up alone!!
    Blessings-Kimberly

    ReplyDelete