How can one simple little thing arrive in the mail and I truly feel like it is Christmas time. I have such a fantastic cousin who lives in the mid west. I don't get to see very often since it is a few miles to travel from Oregon. Did you know that in our lives that usually cousins are our first friends? That is if you get to live close. Oops! I got sidetracked.
So in this box is my ultimate favorite in the whole wide world. It ranks right up there with diamonds! Wait, I think I like these even more.
In my book the holiday has finally arrive when I can sit quietly with a cup of coffee, gaze at the Christmas decorations, with Christmas music playing in the back ground and pig out on Almond Patties!
So if you live close to Sioux Center, IA please stop in to Casey's Bakery and get yourself some Almond Patties. No they didn't pay me for this for I know you will fall in love also.
MERRY CHRISTMAS !
June
Hello June, yum, almond patties.....
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you, dear lady! I'm so glad we've met and I always love dropping in to visit. My the house looks festive (even if you said you didn't get much out!)
And I'm glad I could provide you with a good laugh, I'm happy to oblige.
Thumpity, thump, thump......
Those DO look good, June! I guess Christmas can commence now that you've got your cookies! Have a wonderful one!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Hugs! Florence
ReplyDeleteYUMMY.... Happy Holidays My friend. May the New Year be an Inspirational one for you as well as Prosperous.
ReplyDeleteCheryl