It was quite a challenge to get all the candlelight with all the on lookers!
Then it was a joint effort to blow them out!
What would a holiday weekend be without visiting a reindeer ranch? There were many to view but I'm only posting one. You see the very special ones are already gone to the North Pole to get ready for that special flight. Another group left for Disneyland and Disney World. I forgot to ask how their flight went.
Then it was to see that great big guy in the red suit and beard. Oh what fun we had with pictures. I’m only including a couple of the little grand’s and the big kids!
They are all growing up so fast.
We don’t talk about their ages anymore for that really makes me “old”.
Now can you believe I did something horrible? If the pictures look a little fuzzy it is because I spilled coffee on them. Yes, my dreaded cup as I am driving to work tipped over. So, so sad I was.
Now it is back to reality and working on that furniture issue I have. I hate to admit it but still no furniture in the house. It seems other things take priority.
Sad Coffee Spill, June
So glad that you had a good get together and a little diversion. Such a handsome family.
ReplyDeleteAnother thing we have in common...clumsiness. Boy are we ever June's of a kind!!! Good for you getting the tree all lit up and then going over the pass to celebrate birthdays and seeing Santa! Oh I know the Santiam Pass well. I traveled that a lot when my parents lived in Lincoln City and ever when we lived in Deer Park Washington when I was younger. Even at 4000 plus ft, it is a force to be reckoned with. I'm glad you had no snow.
ReplyDeleteIt was so sweet of your sister and daughter to come over to help with the painting. You have a great family!
I hope you have a beautiful Christmas my dear friend.
hugs from here....