But with that I did have a grandson's birthday this past weekend. It was a fairly small gathering of family since it seem everyone gets so busy sometimes.
But the cousins still had fun and the birthday boy enjoyed and is a really appreciative guy.
Cupcakes seem to be the thing lately instead of cake and of course St. Patrick's Day the frosting had to be green.
My son still likes to torment his younger sister but I did manage to get a picture in of them both squeezed into the chair. My daughter wonders when he will grow up. Uhhhh, Lisa he will be 40 in a few months so I think he is grown up but just doesn't act it. Oh my, how can I have a 40 year old son, yikes where has the time gone?
One last picture, yes I slowed my vehicle down as I was driving to work this morning for this white stuff that started falling from the sky was a shock, It can't be snowing again!! Let's hope it stops soon before it starts sticking. Yes, Spring is tomorrow! Ugh!!!!!
Warmth, heat, sun where oh where are you?
Burrrrrrrrrr,
June
I know this weather is crazy. So warm here and it should still be cold. Under tornado watch again last night. It does feel like Spring here.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter will be 40 in May. It seems like I am stil 40.....the time just flies anymore.
Happy Spring.
My Mom and I have an agreement about age. I have surpassed a certain age of topic and so has my mom (many years ago) so we have both decided to hold at the age that we still feel like we are. That makes us both the same age now. I really like this thought.
ReplyDelete@ 3Beeze Homestead