Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

IS IT REALLY SPRING?

What is that stuff falling from the sky? Yes, it is the second day of Spring, I think. I'm reading so many blogs of how they are working in the garden, planting this and that. I think Mr. Weatherman and I need to have a talk! Or maybe I should listen to him and I would have known there was a chance of that white stuff.

Miss Henrietta has snow flakes on her back. It didn't slow her down coming for a treat at the window.

Yes, it is only a dusting so far, but it is sticking. Poor daffodils they are thinking it is Spring. I'm sure they are wondering about this stuff!Care to come over and have a swing with me? Really you think you might get a little cold and wet?It's that time again. Off to work I go! But for the next 5 days I will be in Reno. No, sorry I'm not a gambler so I won't be contributing to their economy. I going for a friends daughter's wedding. It should be fun with girlfriends and please NO SNOW!

See you next week!
June

2 comments:

  1. This weather is crazy. Our second day in the 80's......not the norm.
    Have a good week-end

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I am so envious...just think...it's warmer there! Yeah! Have a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete