It's so good to be home, it's so good to be home. Yes, I am clicking my ruby red slippers! How do you say it but, I am not a Casino person or gambler! When you live in such a smoke free State it is so difficult to be in a smoked filled Casino, ugh! But even with that I did have fun! How could you not with friends and a wedding.
The darling bride didn't want any fuss or muss! Didn't want the expense just wanted to marry the man of her dreams!
All in all a fun weekend was had and best wishes to the happy couple.
I'm sure you are wondering if I came home with a fortune! Nope, not me, nadda! But wait till you see what I bought in Reno. It will be my next post!!
Enjoy June
Hi June! Love the brooch bouquet, what a clever idea and filled with so many memories. I've never been to Reno, I'm sure I'd be homesick in a minute flat.
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun reading your blog this morning. We haven't had any snow flurries yet and I cannot tell you how weird this is for Wisconsin in March. I can only imagine what the summer will be like. Snowbanks up to my behinder??
What an adorable bride...love the brooch idea! I loved her attire and it looks like you had a good time. Can't wait to see what you got in Reno!
ReplyDeleteJune
ReplyDeleteNow you really got me wondering! Does it have anything to do with Elvis?
The bride is adorable and I love the brooch bouquet idea! It's the 1st time I've heard of it.
The smoke is something you never get use to I think. Reno is a really fun place to visit. But home is always best. Looks a good time was had by all.
ReplyDelete@ 3Beeze Homestead