One happy thing in my life is my daffodil popped open in the house. Yeah! Of course it has been so long since I blogged I have a few more in the garden.


Last weekend I did attend the Northwest Sewing Expo up in Washington. It is always fun for me to see the latest and greatest new things. This year I didn't take any classes for it was only one day for me. Usually it is a girls weekend. But I had to share this booth.
This gal quilted an entire cover for her pop up. It resembled a cottage with awnings and everything. It was the cutest at the show! And guess who stayed on budget? ME!
One side note, it is 27 degrees out!! What??? Come on spring!!! And yesterday a dusting of that white stuff again.
This is not normal for March at least in my part of the world. Jeez, the Tulip Festival will begin in a couple of weeks with no tulips! So that means no pictures of my morning drive to share.
Oh I hope the spacing on this blog turns out! I've been fighting with it for over an hour and I need to get it posted and off to work!
Just one of those day!!!
June
Wow that quilt. So much time spent but how original.
ReplyDeleteMy daffodils are peaking thru the soil.
June
ReplyDeleteI've still never learned how to edit my post properly. No one seems to mind, but me!!
That quilted banner is awesome. She is quite a quilter.
We are 44 here and it's supposed to rain. I think the world
has become topsy turvy!!
I too enjoy reading the blogs. I agree they make for much happier reading then listening to the news these days. I tune in for the weather then TV is off again.
ReplyDeleteI am also eager for the warmer spring temperatures. My miniature Daffodils are all ready way above ground. No blooms yet but there is green!!
P.s. I really like the "Junebug".
I am in agreement with you. My morning blog reads are such an escape for me, too. And you are not alone in staring at a blank page wondering what to share. When that happens I usually just start taking lots of pictures of random things and that will spure a post. Have a wonderful weekend. Where is that west coast sunshine? Patty
ReplyDelete