Oh my, have I been busy! I'm barely getting around to reading my favorite blogs. I've even been getting up earlier just to sit, have a cup of coffee and catch up. Here is the hard part, what have I been doing? I know I am on my 9th batch of strawberry jam, those plants just keep producing. I know I was out of town last weekend and had a blast. Plus I didn't take any pictures, ugh! I know I've had company staying with me for a couple of nights. I know I've taken in a few ball games of grand kids. I know I still work a 40 hour week. I know I'm still weeding, water, and even planting in my yard and garden. But golly be I should still have more free time. Where does it go?
But guess what? I am headed out again for 6 days of fun in the sun with 10 girlfriends. So the dusting, dishes, mopping and laundry will have to wait! You heard me! House work will still be there when I get back! I'm headed to Lake Chelan, WA. I also plan to visit Leavenworth, WA. I hear it is a quaint Barvarian town. So let's hope I take pictures!
I'm leaving you with only one picture of a bouquet I through together yesterday. My sister and BIL were attending a small service for his Aunt who passed away and wanted a few flowers to take. So out to the garden I went. The past rain has did a number on my roses but I was able to find a few.
Enjoy June
Wow, June, you have indeed been busy! Life just kind of fills up, doesn't it? Glad we can fill it with things that are fun, though... it would be pretty boring if it was all "dusting, dishes, mopping and laundry," don't you think?
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Leavenworth (love that little town!) and Lake Chelan (never been there but hear it's fabulous!) - I know you will!
Sorry for your BIL loss.
ReplyDeleteThe flower arrangement that you made for them is gorgeous!
Hope you have fun and get some much needed R&R :)
Travel safe...
Smiles,
Kerin
Pretty flowers, I thought they were artifical.
ReplyDeleteJust working a full time job is busy enough.
Have a great time with your friends.