It's that time of the year with dance recitals. Last weekend it was my two Granddaughters. The previous weekend it was Grandson and Granddaughter. But somehow no pictures from that. What's with this Grammie??
I even changed my profile pic to this. Yes, the wind was blowing and the hair was up in the air, but who cares. They did such a good job this year, very proud of them.
As you can tell the professional pictures are a lot better. My poor old camera just doesn't do them justice.
It was a fun afternoon watching all the performers. This year the recital went smoothly and it was only about 2 hrs. This also was Miss Ballerina Emily's first year.
I'll end with the traditional family picture!
We have taken a family picture in the same location after each recital. Someday my daughter will be able to do a colleague in chronological years!
The remainder of my weekend was yard work, weeds, weeds, and more pulling of weeds. Here's to the beginning of a new week with more fun and activities!
Enjoy June




It's a fun time in all your lives..Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty girls.....all of you and the dad is too, hah.
ReplyDeleteFun memories. I have yet to see my granddaughter have a recital. Wish they lived closer.
You lucky little grammie June! Your granddaughters are just beautiful, and I bet they dance beautifully too.
ReplyDeletelots of love...
Lucy grandma...what adorable granddaughters! Beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Grammie you are ! Adorable girls too... and aren't these grand kids fun? A couple of the boys are coming tomorrow. We have a fun filled week planned... I am sure I will be exhausted when its time for them to leave.. but that's what happens and I wouldn't have it any other way..would you? I will post pictures after the fun...
ReplyDeleteCheryl..
Sounds like a wonderful time. Everyone looks beautiful. Hope you have a great week.
ReplyDelete@ 3Beeze Homestead