Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Sunday, September 1, 2013

VaCa devine!!

I'm ending the summer with some time at my girlfriend's home in Texas.  Oh yes, the temp. is hot, hot, hot!  Well at least for this Oregon girl.   But while I am here it truly is time for relaxing, laughing, visiting, okay, a little shopping and eating out! Can I say steak down here is YUM!

Once home it will be back to wrapping up the garden, that is if it survived.  I sure hope the neighbor girl is doing a good job of water.  I did hear they had some rain while I was gone.  Fall will be here before I know it. One of my favorite time of the year. I wonder if my pumpkins are turning orange in the garden?

So until them I am going to enjoy my last few days.  Some things is calling my name!!

That's my floaty without me!  Oh so relaxing and truly it is calling me!  See you all (Texas style)when I get home

Enjoy June

5 comments:

  1. Hope your stay in our lovely state is memorable, in a good way. :) We've learned to endure the heat, thanks to A/C, and the steaks, yes ... amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast on your vacation!!! Fall will be here soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you have that wonderful pool to cool off in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi June - thanks for your visit! Wow, that pool looks perfect - you better get back on that float before I do! Granbury is one of my favorite places to go junking - my daughter and I meet up there sometimes. Hope you enjoyed your "gal-time" with your friend! Have a safe trip back home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it sounds like you are having too good of time June! By now you are probably home and I hope your garden did well while you were gone. Things here a little better since we have gotten some rain. It was so, so dry.
    much love...

    ReplyDelete