Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, August 6, 2010

34 YEARS AGO

What happened 34 years ago. My last child was born and it was a girl!!! It was quite a shock since on her Dad's side she was the first girl in five generations. She has given me such joy over the years and has grown into a beautiful women.




She has gifted me with two wonderful granddaughters and a great son in law. Who helps me out immensely.


Lisa and I cerebrated her birthday with dinner out at the Olive Garden last night. So it was a quick picture with the cell phone.



I am so proud of her for she is a barrel laughs, a great Mom, and truly my best friend.
Love her to pieces, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!


MOM


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet Lisa...you are both beautiful. Nice pictures. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you are to have a daughter! Happy birthday to Lisa! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joy she must be to you. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Patty

    ReplyDelete