Saturday morning I was off to another junk sale. I told myself this is the last!!!! at least for this year. Have you ever found yourself with soooooo many things you want to do, want to attend that the "old" body tells you enough is enough. That kind of happen to me this weekend. I ran out of energy for a few seconds. It is really sad in this energizer bunnies world to have to slow down. First it was the junk sale, then pick up three grand kids and off to their Aunt's, my DIL softball tournament for the cure. Watch just once game before attention span of the three ran out. While watching the game also visit with two more grand kids. We did a side trip home which included a small ferry crossing of the Willamette River which was fun for the kids. I know where was my camera. Now it is finally home after dinner out with a stop for dessert (ice cream) on the way home. Let's load them with sugar at evening time, where was my head? Okay all I was going to do is show junking pictures and I'm writing a book. I won't even tell you all the things I crammed into Sunday. Hum, no wonder I'm tired! So a few junk sale pic's from Molly Mo's.





I picked the letter because I have several old chicken feeders and thought this idea was so cute.


Wouldn't granddaughters have fun with this? But I passed!

I love this ruffled quilt. I had to really talk myself out of this one. It is made from old sheets and it had a flannel backing. Wonderful feel.


Yep, this is it. The only thing I bought beside the lettering. I sure they use to put moth balls in this and hang in the closet. I'm going to put lavender in it and who knows where it may end up hanging. First thought was my little rv trailer.
It's off to rest for I have so many more things I want to do and see. Life is short so let take in everything!
Enjoy June
Oh, can I relate! I went 'antiquing' again today with my eldest son and I think I had a case of antique/junk overload. I had a spell of 'tired-out' too. But with your schedule it's amazing you lasted as long as you did! Have a good rest!
ReplyDeleteBusy times, I must say. I thought things would slow down after my kids were grown, but not so. I am busier than ever and I think I love every moment of it. If not at work, I am with at least one or two of seven grannies, then there is the garden, yard, house and like you junking. I have so much stuff and no time to play with it. You are so right life is short so shop, junk, live, love laugh!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool junk sale! No wonder you couldn't pass it up - I see a few things that I would love to have there. It HAS been a busy summer - it's ALWAYS busy. I don't have time to play either. But take time to rest up or you won't have the energy to play! Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteWow...wish I were closer, I would have definitely been there with you. Looks like a wonderful sale. You showed such restraint!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful outing I love that ruffled quilt. Very cute
ReplyDeleteOh wow.. You are lucky to have so many great "junkin places" I am green with envy, but love what you get.. Great finds girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteCheryl
I go "junkin" at St. Vinney's. Isn't it funny, our idea of fun, lol? I love that ruffled quilt. It speaks to me.
ReplyDelete