Saturday it was off to the Barn House Flea Market Sale, what do I say but this was amazing. The weather was a little cloudy to start but turn out to be a fantastic day. So man things to buy, but budget, budget, budget. So I'm going to show pictures. Starting off with the line.
Once the gates open the line moved very quickly. Everyone was after their special treasure.

This is Joe of the Barn House Boys. This is not a good picture but he is tiding his ware!

On to pictures for you to enjoy and also see what you missed.












This is Joe of the Barn House Boys. This is not a good picture but he is tiding his ware!
On to pictures for you to enjoy and also see what you missed.
Now onto my few purchases. I love white embroidered pillow cases and I couldn't pass of this aqua gravy boat, vase, what every you want to call it. It's going to work great in my travel trailer redo.
Another find, a shabby, chippy gate for the new arbor I'm building. With a little TLC and replacing this is going to work great. A latter post on this arbor, once it is finished.
This is my favorite fine. My new old shopping cart. I just love it and I even use it at the sale.
Well this is it for today. I hope you enjoyed the pictures but if you didn't get enough hop on over to http://isabellang.blogspot.com/2010/08/barn-house-flea-market.html to see more.
One of the best part of this sale was spending time with girlfriends shopping and laughing.
PS; http://mimicharmante.blogspot.com/2010/08/barn-house-flea-market-in-photos.htmlI had to add one more blog for you to check out but don't know what I can't get it to link, so I guess you have to do a copy and paste
Enjoy June
Fun with the girls sounds like the best part of this trip. Love that gate and can't wait to see what you do with it.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a line of people! I love your new finds-I have a gate similar to yours we picked up in a dump years ago and it's still our garden entrance. That's a very cute cart, too. I'm glad you had a great time, we all need days like that to relax and enjoy! Karen
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of people. I saw some very pretty things, it would be fun to go to a place like that. Hugs
ReplyDeleteYou always find the neatest places to go to. It looks like you had a lot of fun and I love your finds especially your shopping cart! Patty
ReplyDeleteBoo hoo hoo hoo hoo!!! I am sobbing here. I am so glad you got to make it, but so sad that I didn't. I LOVE your cart!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe your lilies are blooming already. I have some tall pink asiatics blooming, but the stargazers and casa blanca are a little while away yet. Your garden blooms are beautiful.
I so enjoyed the pictures of the show. Thanks for taking me along.
hugs
Awwww Shucks! You had a fabulous trip again.. I gotta get out to a few sales before I go crazy reading your adventures.. Great finds and I can't wait to see your arbor... Cheryl
ReplyDeleteJune, I am so glad you dashed over to my booth and got the french cart before anyone else!!!! I hope you will enjoy it!!! Take care,
ReplyDeleteIsabel