Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Monday, February 13, 2012

CAMERA

The woos of my camera. Now it isn't the greatest and I'm doing some research on a new one but don't give up the ship, yet! It stopped working and I was sad, more then sad! My only other choice takes that film in the canister. Remember those? I must admit I have two rolls I still haven't developed from years ago. I keep turning it on with hopes a miracle would happen. I had checked out a Kodak Easy share for a quick point and shoot, but then an article appeared. What, Kodak is going to stop making digital cameras? Okay, it is back to square one now. I am so open to anyone with suggestions.

So off I went to my sister's this weekend. The camera is along, maybe a road trip will get it to start working! Travels always perks me up! On telling my sister about my dilemma, she asked if I typed the problem online for help. Gosh, why didn't I think of this. Yeah, Yippee it worked. She read the instructions while I found all the settings. The trauma of no camera is over. But not quite!

How can one with the camera fixed forget to take it on my walk/hike through the woods. Do you think if I typed online to repair my brain it would work. It was the most enjoyable afternoon hiking through old growth, logged areas and down to Big Creek. The scenery was great, the company was outstanding. Then we had two of the muddiest white dogs you could eve imagine. So where was my camera? Yes, please type in brain fix and give me all your suggestion for this brain of mine.

I'm hoping my brain power increases this week, my camera keeps working until I decide what to purchase and Jazi stay somewhat white after her soak, scrub and brush! I so wish I had before and after pictures.
Get this? After getting home with a somewhat white dog, still need to work on face I used my cell phone to take this! Oh brain you fail me!

Enjoy laughing at me for I sure am!
June

PS: If any of my followers sent me a email through my contact today, UGH - Provider!! Please resend for all I got was a subject, ugh again!

5 comments:

  1. That happened to me. I bought a really expensive (for me) digital when they first came out. I finally got the nerve to use it and I dropped it. It started to jam up and I thought it was dead. My son took it and fixed it.
    I have a Kodak Easy Share. I want a better camera, one that has clearer pictures.......but not going to spend those mighty prices. The one nice thing about the easy sahe is you can crop them, and use perfect tough finish on each photo after you take the picture. I love that feature.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. June...watch for a sale on a Cannon power shot..I love mine...my friend got one on Craigslist...for $100...they run anout $300...I think mine and the photos and User friendly operating is Priceless...just a suggestion.
    ...Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazzi is so cute! And clean. I can just imagine...as you know, what they look like when it's a mess outside. Glad you got the camera fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So like me!
    I'm glad your cameras working again.
    You just have to get into the habit
    of using it again!
    Happy V'Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey when you figure it out, let me know June. My brain needs a total over-haul! AND my little white dog needs a bath and shave!
    I'm so glad you had a good walk, even if it did a number on Jazi's coat : )
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete