I think I see a little color in my yard! Can it be true that Spring is on it's way? Wait it is 32 degrees this morning. Burrrrrrrrrr, but I don't think my eyes are deceiving me?

Yes, a little crocus! I know only a few blooming but it is a start! I sure hope they are snow crocuses for the weatherman is predicting snow and strong winds. I guess February wants to go out like a lion.
Just another shot of it, I need to see it again to give me hope.

My daffodils are getting closer. I may pick a couple and see if they will open up in the warm house. this Spring Fever is getting bad.
My daffodils are getting closer. I may pick a couple and see if they will open up in the warm house. this Spring Fever is getting bad.
Just a little primrose blooming in a planter. At least they know I want some color.
I sure hope your flowers are thinking about blooming in your neck of the woods! I have hope for mine!
I sure hope your flowers are thinking about blooming in your neck of the woods! I have hope for mine!
June
Holy Cow...I can't believe that...still snow on the ground here and it was in the teens this morning. Hope the little flowers wait a bit longer or they might die.
ReplyDeleteI saw some flowers from the road in a woods today and about wrecked the car. But it is almost March......geez hardly any winter. Looking forward to spring though.........just not a hot summer. Pretty pictures.
ReplyDeleteoh those look so spring, someone needs to tell old man winter???
ReplyDeleteOMG.. we woke to 8-10 inches of that ugly cold white stuff,,,and more coming.. I cant wait to head south next week for the month of March... Enjoy your pretty flowers... I will be enjoying sunshine and warmer weather...
ReplyDeleteTake care G/F
Cheryl
June
ReplyDeleteYou are so much closer to spring than me. Lucky lady!!