Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Sunday, February 26, 2012

A NEW GRAND!



Yes, I have a new Grand - puppy that is! She came to visit this weekend for the first time. She is an adorable 3 month old Rottweiler! I will admit before my son got his first Rottweiler I was not a fan of that breed. But his dogs have been absolutely been loves.



Meet Zoey! She is 3 months old and is the cutest thing. Really a very calm puppy but is already growing very fast!


I have already grown out of my bed! Do you think they might have purchase too small of a bed to start. This lime green bed now belongs to Jazi and it fits perfectly in our home!


I have one tired Grand puppy. She fell asleep on the back of the sofa. She had been watching Grand kids and off to slumber land she went. Oh is this dog going to be big!

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!

June

2 comments: