OooooooooH, Yes, it is a good morning even if it is wet. There is a peak of sun but the forecast is for a drizzly day. My day started off with sleeping in, well at least until 6:30am. Then it was coffee and a special coffee it was. My friend brought me back coffee from Guatemala. Very yummy but so far my favorite has been Costa Rica coffee. Yes, I want to go back!
I have morning greeters! They come every morning to say hello! Right now there are allowed to free range, hee-hee, the back yard. The back patio is so slimy and green this winter it will need a good power wash a little later.
I think you can tell it is the handouts! I give them little treats most morning so they are at the slider with out fail.
You can sure tell the patio is slimy in this picture, yuck! Isn't it funny to see a picture and realize how bad it is!
I hope you are having a great Saturday morning and looking forward to a wonderful weekend!
June
My daughter has chickens and they can be a bit intimidating, I would have a small [pen] for some but city rules say 'I cannot'. Love the organic fresh eggs.
ReplyDeleteThat is ever so qauint! I wish I had chickens to greet me every morning. It looks like you're spoiling them, June!
ReplyDeleteGood morning June!! You are welcome to move in....but are you ready for all the work I will expect from you?? LOL....maybe just visiting might be a better idea!! Thanks for stopping by each day to check on me.... it really means a lot. Oh....and I wanted to tell you that I just love the photos you used on your blog header....beautiful!!
ReplyDelete