There are sometimes I need a quiet evening at home. I am taking advantage of that tonight with the TV off and no music or any back ground noise. I'm sitting here with a cup of hot chocolate with a special marshmallow.
Aren't these heart shaped marshmallows cute, There are both white, vanilla and pink, strawberry flavored in the package. Just a little treat.
I am dreaming of future projects with the help of a few magazines. You see I am a magazine addict. Yes, I need to go to Magazine Anonymous! Hello, my name is June and I am a magazine addict. I wonder if this will really help?
I think I also have a touch of Spring Fever. For I loving seed catalogs, garden ideas and project right now.
So I'm going to snuggle back down on my sofa and devour the pages and enjoy my quiet evening.
June
I used to be a magazine junky but then most of mine were taken out of print. I now get my fix on here.
ReplyDeleteLove those heart shaped marshmallows. I love hearts....they make anything look sweet.
Enjoy that hot chocolate.
June
ReplyDeleteI got a feeling your spring will be coming before mine!
But I'm ready, for sure. And it's a wise lady that plans her garden ahead of time, right?
I see you have my favorite magazine, "Hobby Farm Home".
I have a hard time finding it where I live now. Funny, when I lived in the NWT and the Yukon, it was on the mag racks.
Here, by the US border, I can't find it!! Very odd.
I love that you love magazines too June. You have got to come over sometime and see my stash...it is scary. I know the first thing my kids will do when I croak, is toss them all out : )
ReplyDeleteIsn't it wonderful to just sit in the quiet sometimes? I love to do that once in awhile. It's the best way to dream...no noise-no distractions.
I hope to put in a new bed this spring, but I still have to convince Dale. Wish me luck!
have a wonderful weekend dearest June.
sending many hugs your way...
Girl Friend we share yet another "like" I have so many magazines and keep thinking I will just not renew when the old subscription runs out.. Yeah right! Well Along comes another I think is printed just for me and my coffee table holds only so many.. I am determined to really be smart and clip the recipes and decorating ideas out and send them out to the Recycle bin.. but wait.. here is another special offer 2 years for the price of one.. Oh Man! I can't win.. maybe next week I can get back to sorting and tossing... cutting out all my favorite things.. but then where do I put those? Its an never ending story isn't it..
ReplyDeleteTake care.. Hope we can get together this year again..
Happy Valentines day!
Cheryl
That sounds like a lovely evening to me!
ReplyDelete