I did go out early in the morning and cut myself a bouquet of Lilacs for the house. Oh do they smell good! I usually put them in an old pewter pitcher but like usual where did I put it? How can one misplace a large pitcher in a tiny house. All I can say in my defence with a small house you have to get creative with storage. But it would be nice to remember where you stored it, Gees!
I've been working on a flannel rag quilt for my camp trailer. I wanted something snugly and colorful so lime green, yellow and red it is. Of course it has a ladybug or two on it.
Now I have to be honest! I did my usual!! Started this and almost finished sewing together I ran out of the white background fabric. Gosh, will I ever learn! So I am very thankful to EBay for I was able to find one more yard and that is all I needed. It arrived yesterday so now I will be able to finish the sewing. Then the work of clipping begins.
By the time I get it clipped I know I will have a sore right hand. I already do from all the weed pulling. I will wash and dry it twice before it will be ready to go. I best get busy on it since I am going camping with the Sisters On The Fly the first weekend of June. I am so excited plus, I am taking in the Farm Chicks sale also. Oh you will get so sick of me talking about this really soon!
Enjoy June!
Love the quilt. I need to get into my sewing room. I have one on my wall that needs to be finished and several others waiting to be cut and sewn together. I have that same problem of storing something so well that I can't find it later. I have some really great places for things. Do you think I can find those things now? Not on your life. That's why those places are such great places. Have fun finishing your quilt.
ReplyDelete@ 3Beeze Homestead
I can't wait to hear about your camping experience. Be sure to take lots of photos both places!
ReplyDeleteLilacs are my husbands favorite flower, because of their wonderful fragrance, of course.
Have a lot of fun-Kimberly
It will be fun hearing about your adventures. Love the smell of lilacs.
ReplyDeleteI have made a few of those rag quilts, and yes I had sore thumbs, I probably won't make another one. I love your colors, so bright and cheery! Hugs! Florence
ReplyDelete