My flowers have been struggling in this weather. All the ones that are bloomed out just have a little washed out color. But at least I have a few daffodils blooming. Do you notice all the moss on the rock. I have treated my yard once but I need to give it a second dose of moss killer.
I tried to get some up close pictures of my daffodils with a little break in the weather. Yes, a peek of sunshine. But the wind was blowing and they wouldn't stand still.
My Rhodie's are at least starting to bud. Hopefully we will get some pretty color unless old man frost decides to pay a visit.
Well it is suppose to be tulip time in our area with the annual tulip festive. Pretty sad to say there is no color in the fields. There are some barrels of tulips from the green house but the fields are not blooming.
But they still have bouquets for sale. I'm very fortunate to drive by twice a day and last Friday on the way home I just had to have some. I was going to give a few away but as you can see I was piggy and kept them all to myself. Or could it possibly be I kept forgetting to take a bouquet with me when I went to a friends house. Me scatterbrained, who me, couldn't be.
If you have Spring warm weather, enjoy it double for me!
June
I'm with you. What is going on with this weather? We had high 60's yesterday and blue sky and then woke up to snow this morning. Really?!
ReplyDeleteI love chicken butts they are so cute and fluffy.
Great photos of the daffodils-they never let you down when you need some bight color and perkiness.
@ 3Beeze Homestead
Oh, I love moss, I think it's so pretty. Good thing too, since I live in the PNW as well. It's hard to fight. Your daffodils are lovely with their frilled cup.
ReplyDeleteMy daffodils died in a week. They blomed too early and got cold. But in town the tulips are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMaybe your tulips will just be late. Seemed like ours were way behind the daffies.
I love the picture of your bug in those tulips. It is beautiful.
Happy Easter.
Hey JuneBug,,, I Luv your photos!
ReplyDeleteSee ya in June at the campgrounds!
>^..^<
Wish my flowers were up but they are only just showing their green tops a bit. Soon I hope.
ReplyDelete