Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Monday, April 9, 2012

WHO LET THE BUG OUT

Who, who, who, who, who, who let the bug out? Okay that's not quite like the song goes but this works for me. Yes, we had a wonderful sunny Easter and it was enjoyed by all. I traveled over the mountain to Central Oregon and so enjoyed myself. So with this sunny weather it was time!

Yes, Who let the Bug Out, Who, Who, Who?



Me, of course! It was time to bring her out of the garage and she the bright lights. Oh course she will need a bath and get all gussied up. But she is out and back on the road. Yes, she took me to work this morning and will be doing this more often. Especially with the price of gas, YIKES!!!!

I so hope each and everyone of my family and friends had a wonderful blessed Easter!

Enjoy June

4 comments:

  1. Of course I love your bug. What year is it? Do you like the new ones that just came out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bug is a 1976 and I had a 2003 also until a drunk driver decided I didn't need to be on the road. Crunched - totaled! I'm still out on my opinion of the new retro looking ones. I guess they want them sportier! I like cute!

      Delete
  2. Love the bug.I have a 67. Mine has been down for a year due to needing the fuel tank replaced. It is time to do that. You are right about helping to save on fuel. Time to get the little car out of the garage and back into service again. Plus I have missed driving her. Glad you have yours out. She is a beauty.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun ride...been a ton of years since I have been in one of those. So cute..love that color!

    ReplyDelete