The weather has finally changed to a warmer rain and a couple of days of sun. With that my flowers are starting to bloom. Yeah, for I love having a bouquet in the house. Yes, I love Spring color! So out to the yard I went, of course still with boots on to pick a bouquet.

I love daffodils! There is such a large variety these days. I have a new one on my list to order this year. The tulips are also starting to bloom. I really need to give them another week.

So a bouquet made it to the house. I really need to learn flower arranging for I just plop then in any vase with water.


I hope with these last two pictures you can see all there faces. It tends to put a song in my heart and a smile on my face.
Here's to a wonderful Spring day where ever you are!!
Enjoy June
They are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAnd especially plopped naturally!
There are so many!!! My goodness you must have a ton planted. Oh how I wish I had that many planted. Daffodils always make me smile and remind me of the sun.
ReplyDelete@ 3Beeze Homestead
You have so many beauties June! I can see a few that I have like Rosy Cloud, which I love, love, love! Last year I had to separate them because they had all gotten so crowded. I love your lovely tulips too.
ReplyDeleteI was happy to see your pretty green bug and the fact you got to get out a bit.
sending love your way...
Hi, I'm stopping by after reading your comment on Lemon Lane Cottage. I saw that same "philosophy" years ago and I loved it, but couldn't remember it word-for-word. I agree completely! Thank you for sharing!!
ReplyDelete