Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, May 13, 2010

C'mon Mom!

Mom lets go let the girls out, c'mon let's go!


Come with me, are you following me!


Just checking to see if you are following!


There's Nellie (Patronella) what a name you gave her?


Come on Henrietta, it isn't that big of a jump!



Why can't the new girls come out and play. I think I'll just lay here and wait for them.


This has been a typical morning since Beverly and Phyllis came to live with us. Last night I let the new girls out for a couple of hours to see how the other hens accepted them. Every thing went fine. So after work they will get some more freedom. Seeing these picture, oh my gosh do I have yard work to do. This side yard is a work in progress. I have so many project for it but it all takes time.

The sun is shinning and 76 degrees is predicted - want to watch me do the happy dance? I must save this for another post.

Enjoy June

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful here just a bit south of you. Shining sun, happy trees and flowers, time to walk the dog at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pup is so cute. Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are just too cute. Sounds like the new girls are going to fit right in. Hugs

    ReplyDelete