Have you ever had a day when the thoughts in your head are racing around. They bank off the each and every brain cell. Today is that day. I have so many projects going or wishing to start and so little time to do them. I looked at my calendar for this summer and I have found I only have 5 weekends free from now until the first of October. What have I done!!!! Now, most of these weekends are booked with something fun so that is good - but! How in the world am I suppose to get anything done at my house. Where am I going to find the time to build my greenhouse or my arbor? Then that dreaded house work. With working on the rental since January you can guess what my house must look like. Thank goodness there is just me to clean up after, but boy can I be a little piggy! I need that TV organizer to come to my house and de-clutter. Oh wait, that sounds way too organized and boring. Me not having the chance to look all over the house from what ever I'm looking for.
So here is hoping the weather warms up, flowers start blooming, garden starts growing so when I am home I have a peaceful yard to enjoy! And what gets done gets done and to stop sweating the small stuff. For I am very lucky I do have all these fun activities planned and I have the energy and health to do them. So this blog is message to brain, stop, slow down and enjoy!

So to start I am enjoying the first bouquet of peonies blooming.
Enjoy June
Wow, you are overbooked. Glad they are fun things. One step at a time. Set your goals low so that you feel you have accomplished more. Do what bothers you the most. Last year our house had a major declutter. I didn't know where to start. My son and his wife kept showing up every morning. They gave us the push we needed. We were listing our house so we had something big to work towards. Our house didn't sell but I think I want to stay here anyway now that it looks so much better. Good luck. Hey, I'll come help you.
ReplyDeleteDebby, come on over!!! I'm sure I can find a project for you! Thanks for the advise. The arbor is what bothers me the most. I have everything I need as far as material, I just need muscles. One thing about being single all these years - where is that hunky guy that doesn't show up at my door. He must have lost his directions. Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteI hear you about the hunky guy, lol. My hunk is indispensable for being the brains behind my brainstorms. He can fix or make just about anything where I have the imagination. Sounds like you are going to have a busy summer. That's a good thing.:)
ReplyDeleteHey girlie,
ReplyDeleteYour a multi-tasker I am sur eyou will have plenty of time to do exactly what you want & when.. after all like you said You have only you to be responsible to.. So Go play enjoy your life as it is..what does"nt get done today... there is always tomoorow & Call Debbie.. she said she would come over.. to help... would that be to drink some wine & do more planning? Sounds good to me... pour me a glass too..