After the whirl wind weekend I was very lucky for I got to meet one of my blog friends. It just so happen she was going to be in my area, so I jumped at the chance. What a beautiful, charming, and kind farm chick girl she was! Cheryl and I visited, visited, ate and drank some wine. She is the Mother Hen of the K-Falls Charming Chicks. What a delight to hear all of their ventures and projects. It makes me want to start a chapter or find a group to join. I sure needing some unwinding from my weekend and Cheryl was the gal that provided that. What a doll!
If you ever get a chance to meet one of your blog friends; go for it! We wouldn't be friends in blog land if we weren't like minded gals. I know Cheryl and I will meet again and I look forward to that day.
Enjoy June
Good morning, I came over from Cozy Blanket to read about the bug in the tulips. Love your blog and I will be following. Your grands are beautiful children.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day! Hugs
I'm sooo glad you two got to meet. I've been thinking...we should try to have an Oregon bloggers luncheon. Wouldn't that be fabulous??
ReplyDeleteLove, love the idea of Oregon blogger luncheon!!!
ReplyDeleteOh June.. I loved meeting you as well.. We really must get together more often.. Well, whenever I am over your way.. and you know you can always come to my nick of the woods.. Find that group you or start your own..and If I can help will..ANd I also Love the idea of a bloggers luncheon.. Lets just do it!
ReplyDeleteCheryl
I met Cheryl last year when I visited Washington!!! What a small world it is!!! Hugs to both of you!!!
ReplyDeleteBee Haven Bev