Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

THERE IS A BUG IN THE TULIPS!

Oh my, what to do? Will it harm the flowers or will it multiply? I don't want to use poison but I don't think a fly swatter will get it. Especially with my swing. Wait, some bugs are good bugs and do good. I guess I first need to find out what kind of bug it is.


Well, it is green, has some black on it. It doesn't fly and doesn't move very fast. No it's not a junebug! So to the Internet I go, looking on all the sites. Page after page I surfed but couldn't find an exact match.


Hummmmmmm !!! Maybe I'm looking for the wrong kind of bug. Maybe all my blog friends can help me identify this bug and figure out how to get it our of the tulips.


This is about as close as I could get without scaring it!








Hee, hee, hee - Fooled you!!!! Bring on the sunshine so I can drive it with the top down! With the clouds it looks like I better put the top up soon!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Enjoy June

1 comment: