I'm not posting any pictures today for I came upon a new blog that is truly inspirational. I hope each of my blog friends check out this blog. This truly is following your dream and hanging in there. I don't know how to link so hopefully by copying her blog address it will work.
http://decortoadore.blogspot.com/2010/05/ultimate-diymay-you-be-inspired.html
I think deep inside each of us there is a dream we squelch and keep to ourselves. Maybe it is time to put into action so we at least know we tried.
Have a wonderful day and dream on!
Enjoy June
Thank You June.. I have posted a link to this on my blog. It really makes one thankful where we are now doesn't it...
ReplyDeleteCheryl
June, how sweet of you to drop by today! I have missed blogging and I am happy to be back. I really enjoy following your blog and I thank you for the link that you posted today.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Nancy