I'm not bragging today about any flowers. I'm going to show some of the baskets I've been planting and hopefully they will grow and flourish. The sun had just come over my arborvitaes fence and it was so bright that it faded out the picture. See I told you I wasn't a photographer!

Next year I hope to have my own starts from the greenhouse. Save me some money and trips to the nursery. But then I love trips to the nurseries.

These baskets are old egg baskets that I planted. One will hang from the chicken coop and the other by the garden. They just need a little watch full eye yet.

There is that orange duck again! Story still to follow someday. Yes, there still is an empty pot. Hopefully by this weekend it will be filled.

One of the many Rhodie's I have blooming. Somehow I didn't get many pictures of them.

I tried really hard to get the bird feeding but my camera doesn't have a great zoom lens. I think a photography class and new camera may be in my future.
Have a great day and weekend!
Enjoy June
Thank you, so much for sharing your beautiful flowers. I am so ready to see flowers blooming and there are so few in my yard right now. I love them no matter whose they are. Yours are gorgeous. Love the idea of planting in baskets. Hugs
ReplyDeleteVery pretty containers! I admire those who do containers and keep them going; I have trouble remembering to water. I do better just putting them into the ground! ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteAdorable grandchildren and pup! Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings, Beth
I love planting containers and yours are just gorgeous. Those old egg baskets look wonderful as planters.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers. Hasn't it been absolutely stunning lately??? If it helps to show off your feeder, you can enlarge the photos in blogger and make them sm,med,large, or Xlarge.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous planters of lowers June. And the orange duck? Interested to hear the story... Come on down..The Pelicans are here from April to October while their babies grow big enough to fly migration time South I think? Love to see ya anytime.
ReplyDeleteCheryl
Love the containers. They are so useful - if a plant isn't doing well in one spot move it to another. I rather like the orange duck. Story?
ReplyDelete