
All the grandkids have Duck shirts and sweatshirts. We have banners, window signs, beads, footballs, basketballs, Frisbees, mugs, glasses, patio lights, flip flops, X’mas ornaments, garbage cans, door mats, flash lights and many more things that are green & yellow with either the Duck or the Big O on it.
Now enter my brother! He and his family are OSU Beaver fans. His grandkids are decked out in orange and black for the beavers. I think you are getting the idea that it is not only college teams that have the civil war but also my family. Now enter the duck planter.
And as you can see what color it is, an extreme insult to a Duck!!! But what this does is brings on the war! No, I haven’t figured out what repercussions this will bring to my dear adorable loving brother – NOT! But he is in for the battle. I would welcome any suggestions from my blog friends to get even. Now don’t get me wrong this is a friendly war, hummmm maybe, hee-hee.
So the wheels are turning, now just come up with something good!
Enjoy "The Loving Sister, June"


LOL, there is never enough U of O green in my house :) So funny, how we just go crazy over our football here. We had season tickets but I get overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of people in the stadium and hubby says he has the best seat in the house, his recliner. Woo Hoo! Go Ducks!!!!!
ReplyDeleteToooo Cute!!! Love the grands, June!
ReplyDelete