Oh my, Oh my, Oh my, what shall I do. My luck with chickens is continuing!!! Beverly, Beverly, Beverly you are now Bruce Almighty!!!! I even paid to make sure he was a she!!! The only thing I can say is she oops he came with a guarantee. So this is a sad day for Beverly now Bruce with having to be exchanged. Have you ever heard of such a thing exchange???? Now with clothes that don't fit but chickens!!
So this is the last picture of Beverly, I mean Bruce for he is going back to the farm! Thank goodness he still will have a good life and I will have a good life since my neighbors will be happy with no early morning crowing. Yes, he has started!!
So to Beverly of Bee Haven Farms, I'm so sorry he was named after you!!! He is even starting to get a little aggressive like your past rooster. Thank goodness Bruce is still fairly small.
So with closing farewell Bruce Almighty!
Enjoy June
I am so laughing. This little guy is really strutting his stuff. Cock a doodle dude.
ReplyDeleteOops! Sorry about the mix up in gender identify. So long Bruce, glad you have a nice place to go.
ReplyDeleteLoved the way you worded this post you gave me a chuckle. Hugs
Poor little Bruce...I hope theres no lasting damage to his self esteem. Doesn't look like he cares to much...lol
ReplyDeletePoor Bruce.. he was probably shocked too to be Boy not like the "girls" Too funny,, But I am sur ehe will have a nice happy family soon.(and your neighbors will be happpy too!)
ReplyDeleteCheryl