Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just A Little More

I'm still on a Farm Chick high so you have to indulge me as I show a few more pictures. With that here they are:










All these pictures are from booths of Oregon gals! They did a fabulous job and sold lots. Oh I wish I would have taken pictures on Sunday after the sale. This pictures are not mine and were taken by the Masion Douce before the mob arrived. She and her friend Lisa did an outstanding job.

Promise this is the last, you will just have to go next year for yourself.

Enjoy June

1 comment:

  1. June your banner is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love your pictures of the show. You took so many more than I was able to get. I kindda stood around with that 'deer in the headlight' look for awhile. I have never been to such a thing in all my life. Loved it!
    I love your blog and I must go take a look around some more now.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete