But this was not my main project for the weekend. You see I have these old metal chair that I love but they are in pretty bad shape. They were my neighbors but I was the lucky one to get them. Yes, I know looks pretty bad so I decided to paint. Now what color?
So it is my turn to host the Tel girls as we call ourselves. It is pot luck and we usually have a theme for the menu. So the gathering was today and of course I started the painting of the chair yesterday. It was picnic theme so I made chicken kabobs on the grill and of course I wanted my patio ready for a picnic.
Will a little hustle I got the patio all put together before the girls arrived. Do you think I have enough color?
We had such a great afternoon. The weather couldn't have been better. The food was outstanding like usual. But best of all was the fun we had visiting.
So everyone gather your girlfriends and have a fun afternoon or evening of visiting and eating. Couldn't get any better.
Enjoy June
I couldn't find the comment box, looked and looked and finally found it way down the page.
ReplyDeleteI loooooove those chairs. The colors are so pretty. Your patio looked beautiful and all the colors are wonderful.
What beautiful surroundings you had to enjoy time with friends and eat delicious food.
If you get tired of those pretty chairs I know where you can put them. They would look so nice in my yard. :) Hugs
I looked and looked for the comment box myself. Wonder how it got down there, I'm not a computer guru so anything can happen with me!
ReplyDeleteAhh, figured it out!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a blast. The chairs are marvelous!!! What a worker you are...last minute. I could use a little of your energy around here!! And a little of your color!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week, June!! You brought a smile to my face today!
Bev
The cors are beautiful. I have been telling my hubby that I want these chairs. My Grammy had them and I have such fond memories of sitting on her porch bouncing in them and talking to her.
ReplyDeleteI get my best work done when someone is coming. Your party looked gorgeous. My house is all clean and my company had to cancel. My daughter and grandkids......sad but had to be.
WHAT!!! You sewed the cushion last night and just painted the chairs the day before. Were we separated at birth...or maybe living in a parallel universe? I'm June...you're June, we both wait until the last minute to do anything grand. Yep, I do believe I'm you and you're me.
ReplyDeleteIt all looks so lovely. I am sure the my invitation was lost somewhere in the mail.
hugs