Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, June 3, 2010

EXCITMENT PLUS!

Yes I am getting excited!!! It's road trip time!! Off for three days!! Headed out on the highway!


Yep that's me!!! Cruising down the road with girl friends!!! But the best part is where we are going - It's FARM CHICK SALE time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and it is my first time! So I am a Farm Chick virgin. I know I will be wide eyed and over whelmed at all the vendor booths. I have seen a sneak peeks from fellow bloggers as to some treats, so I know the talent will explode. I know the lines will be long to get in and look rain! The Northwest has had is share of this stuff!
But that won't dampen my spirit of excitement.Let's hope for sunshine so I can let my hair and top down, hee-hee! The best part is girlfriends on this trip. I expect a lot of laughter, a little wine and a lot of shopping until we drop!

A big thank you to family for taking care of my house, girls(hens) and puppy dog! I will return a much wiser and more mature gal, NOT!!!

Enjoy June

4 comments:

  1. Have loads of fun and come back and tell us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I am so envious of that trip,. I know you all will have a Fabulous time with lots of stories to tell when you return.Drive safe and take lots of ppictures to share...
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I am going to the Farm Girls sale first thing on Saturday morning! Can't wait to see the deals and things I can't live without...if you see me, please stop and say "hello!"

    ReplyDelete