Let me first say if you have every thought about going to the Farm Chick sale in Spokane, WA - go, run, drive - what every, it is a must to attend. Now let me pre-warn you, there were 4, 700 plus that attended the first day. One thing that stood out was how happy and polite everyone was. Just amazing!
The line was long and we got there early. By the time it opened at 10AM there were two line over 3 blocks long. Just a shot of early morning wait.

These gals were from Sandpoint, ID and had a great idea of tailgating. They even had champagne and one of their hubbies made a big batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.

One of my favorite blogger friend and vendor was the very sweet Elaine of www.tinkerverve.wordpress.com, I absolutely love her charms. She is the maker of Mary Jane Farmgirl Sisterhood charms.

Then there was Heather Bullard of www.heatherbullard.typepad.com her designs are outstanding and she is as beautiful in person as every picture I've seen of her. I don't do her justice with my photography.

Here are a few booth, now be warned I really tired to take pictures but with all those people it was really hard.


I have to confess, I didn't get the name of some of these booths that I was taking pictures of. I know shame on me. And like usual my photos leave a lot to be desired.




This was listed as the cake of Farm Chicks. It had all old lights, bed springs, old gas cans and lots more that made this huge cake. It even had icing trim on it.

It was a wonderful time and yes I did buy a few things. Nothing really exciting but I'll try and post later of my buys.
So now on to work and try and recuperate!
Enjoy June
Oh My... You did a great job of shutter bugging.. and I bet you got a few grand ideas too... of things to do at home.. I do wish I could have beenn there. Maybe next year..
ReplyDeleteHave a restful week... Cheryl
What fun...maybe someday I'll make the trek someday. Thenks for sharing, everything looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteWasnt Farm Chicks awesome!!!!
Best sale I have ever done.
Hope you had a great weekend.
Julie