Do I enjoy this sewing job? No!!! Especially when it is close to the double seam. So why is it I can't say No!!! That is another whole blog at a later time!
As hard as I tried I can't seem to get the patch squared. Anybody out there is blog land have some pointers. I suppose I will continue to patch his jeans but I do draw the line on darning socks. If they get wholes in them - Throw them Out!! I still have all my Mom's darning needles and thread that she used.
So one of these day I will tell you the story of not being able to say no and also now knowing I inherited it!!! So I truly can blame someone else. Great not to be held responsible!! Ha-Ha!
Enjoy June
Tell your brother that OSU fans are Buckeyes not Beavers, hah. (I know different colleges)
ReplyDeleteIt looks good to me.
June,
ReplyDeleteI think some mending is still called for.. but I used Iron on patches.. on the inside of the project.. Good luck with saying NO to brother requests! Families are such Blessings aren't they?
June, you did a such a great job. oh yes, I do think you get the best sister award! OH thank you for dropping in to see me today, hope you come back again!
ReplyDeleteNancy
Lord have mercy I FEEL your pain. I really HATE trying to patch things, and I really stink at it. Actually how you were doing it looked really good to me!
ReplyDeleteHope the farmchicks show was all you hoped it would be and more. Wish I could go- I'm trying hard to not be jealous!
Lea