I love early morning time as the sun is just coming up over my trees. The sky is starting to lighten to blue. Yes, we have had some sunshine in the Pacific Northwest. Yippee!
Just a few more with the chicken wire in the back ground. Ugh! Got to keep the girls outs.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and take a look around for there is beauty everywhere!
Enjoy June
Your roses are beautiful. The deer like to eat mine. You would think they would a bit thorney, wouldn't you. You also have a good week-end.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures! Your roses look so lovely.
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous roses!! Oh, I wish I could grow roses, I love them. We have too many trees and the soil is just not right for them. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI love your roses June. I love the coral color of the one in the last photo. Is the red one Blaze, by chance? It is lovely.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a good weekend. Mine was not great, because I injured my neck and spent the weekend totally in pain and couldn't drive or walk. I went to the Dr. yeaterday and he gave me some meds to relax the muscles and I think I am now on the mend. I'm too busy this time of year to be sick. I don't know why I'm telling you all of my complaints...maybe because I have met you face to face, and your name is Junebug!!!
Forgive me for going on and on.
hugs