This is my little collection. The ladder isn't really that old but loved how they washed it in a green paint. Oh and the little camp stool will be used outside on the patio as an end table with a tray on it for now. Come next year Farm Chicks it will go with me to wait in line. Then as time to open gets close, I will take it back to the vehicle. Get the idea it is a long wait to be first in!
I just love embroidered and hand crocheted pillowcases. This set that I bought will go wonderful on my daybed for my future sun room. And I love my little laundry cart. I can now wheel my clothes out to the clothesline. It even has a pouch for clothes pins.
This little canvas basket will become my dog ridding basket on my bike. I have a plan!
That's it! Doesn't look like much now but I still had so much fun and I will be a warrior next year.
Enjoy June
What you did get is nice. I love those pillow cases they are so beautiful. I am glad you had fun. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI'm going to start saving and I'll meet you there next year...California isn't so far away! Great finds. Love the camp stool.
ReplyDelete