Here goes a whole new world for me to explore. I have been an avid blogger stalker as I call it for two years. I have been scared to death to start one of my own. I was thinking I have nothing to say, I lead a pretty boring life with going to work and home. But then a dear blogger who I have followed gave me the courage to start and she doesn't even know that. You will find many spelling errors and grammar errors as I continue. Oh well my English teachers knew me well in school.
I have three grown children with families of there own. I'm sure as my blog continues you will meet everyone of them. But it is those seven grandchildren who provide me with great love and entertainment. And let's not forget my five hens and one dog who also provide entertainment. Plus fresh eggs!
Some of my hobbies are sewing, knitting, crafting, gardening, junking and the list could go on. I think I get bored easily so I hope from one activity to the other.
I just finished baking a Macadamia Coconut Cake this morning. I found the recipe on the Internet and I am taking it to a Hawaiian theme potluck this afternoon. Nothing like having my potluck gals be the first to try. I am so blessed to have a circle of friends who gather once a month for good food, visiting and wine. Yesterday, I baked whole wheat bread from scratch. This is a first in a long time. I think as I try to live a more eco friendly and healthier lifed style I am going back to my growing up roots. As a child we always had a garden, freash homemade bread. I can't ever remember a "supper" out of a box.
Best close for my first attempt at blogging. Thank you Bee Haven Acres for the courage!
June
June....so nice to have a peek into your life and who you truly are!! If you need any technical help along the way....let me know. I can email you with my phone number if you like....although I must admit, I can be a bit hard to reach.....usually out amongst the critters! It sounds wonderful to have a group of gals to gather with on a regular basis for food fellowship and WINE!!!! I miss that kind of companionship....I have traded it in for the country life....but, no regrets, cause each day is an adventure. Best of luck on your new adventure....HERE!!!
ReplyDelete