Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, January 21, 2010

Still Dreaming of Sunshine and Wanting to go Back!

I have had such a bad case of Spring Fever that all I think about is sunshine and warmth. Last spring I was a lucky gal for I got to tag along with my son and daughter-in-law to the beautiful island of Roatan. Up until there trip planning I had never heard of the island off on Honduras. So for the next few pictures I will reminisce and feel the warmth.


The beach at our resort!

Playing with the monkeys!

A gorgeous sunset every night!

Saying Goodbye and hoping to return Someday!

Just posting these pictures I can close my eyes and feel the warmth of the sun, hear the water, and the laughter of the islanders. They are so friendly and willing to help you. I sure hope I get a chance to return. But then that makes me think of all the other places I want to visit and explore. And some are right here in my State. Hummmmmm,, maybe a road trip coming up. I will take my camera and share!

Enjoy - June




1 comment:

  1. Boy,I can relate.My husband & I visited Costa Rica and It was a heavenly trip. We do plan to return. Added it to our bucket list. I am sure glad we took Lots of pictures.. It is warming just to look at them.

    ReplyDelete