Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Monday, January 25, 2010

WEEKEND

What a busy weekend. I went to the coast for various reasons, memorial, 90th birthday party and visiting pesky brother.It was a weekend with sadness saying good bye to an old family friend but also happy celebrating a 90th birthday party of one of the sweetest ladies I had the privilege knowing. She has been a family friend before I was out of diapers. So you can see a long time.

I also got to sneak away for a drive to some of my favorite spots. Saturday would have been the day to drive out to the ocean with the sun shining but at the coast wait two seconds and the weather will change. So on Sunday morning it was quite the opposite. Windy and rainy but still enjoyable. It is always so calming watching the waves.
The last picture is the bay just inside from the ocean. A great place to go crabbing, YUM

It is Monday and I'm wondering what this week will hold. I have no special plans but to go to work and go home. So I'm exciting what I can find to get into!!!

Enjoy - June

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful coastline!! Oh, how I love the smell and the sound of the waves. Sounds like a busy and good weekend. We spent the whole weekend at home....outdoor farm chores. I need a vacation....oh yea, that's right, we leave on vacation Thursday....but I will miss the farm. Have a wonderful week, June!!

    ReplyDelete