
A bouquet of white peonies and irises.
I never made it to the store to get cut flowers for my house last night so I will be happy with posting bouquets from my yard - of course last year. I have been looking for a flower arranging class at our local community college but they don't offer it. I sure wish I could find one, I think it would be fun!! Plus it would improve my skill since I don't have any.
It's off to that opportunity that pays the bills - WORK! Enjoy your day, June
It's off to that opportunity that pays the bills - WORK! Enjoy your day, June
Good afternoon.. at least It is here right now.in Oregon. . It's still winter.. Cold, a tiny bit Snow is a blowin. . Brr Drinking a cuppa earl grey tea & reading blogs..what great afternoon fun.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog..I hope you return often. I have added your blog to my folloing list. The chicken feeder center piece is full of red hots! My dear sister ion law gave it to me for Christmas full of shelled pistaccios.. I love red hots and well it filled it pretty good.. Take care .. Cheryl