Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why

Why did I have a desire to make my own blog? This is a question I've thought a lot about. First I so enjoyed reading every ones blogs. Many of the blogs I read are very talented gals. So many of then create wonder art, re-create, paint, sculpt and the list goes on. But I have decided this blog is for me to write about my journey. It is a place I can write about things I enjoy and my little world that I have around me. So one of the first things that come to mind of thing I enjoy is sewing. I was so young when I learned I don't remember learning to sewing. Today I find my time so limited a few aprons for gifts and even one for me. Lilly Apron by Busy Bee Patterns.



Of course flannel night gowns & pj's for Christmas.


A few flannel rag quilts and pot holders is about all I do now. I remember the year I sewed three complete weddings; bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses and flower girl. Those were crazy times and way to stressful since I worked full time. I am also a procrastinator about sewing. I have so many unfinished projects that are in the someday pile. I keep that pile hidden!!

I still have my dreams and truly believe this little blog will help me make some of them reality. And here I thought I wouldn't be writing more then a one paragraph blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment