I'm Henrietta! You met my sister the other day so I thought you should meet me. You see she is the hefty one, okay fuffier one. Everyone wonder how you tells us apart but don't worry Mom knows. She really does know everything about us.
I do have one problem with Mom. I heard her talking the other day about getting a couple more chicks. My goodness does she realize her luck with getting roosters instead of hens. Then we will have to go on a search for good homes for those boys. You see we live in town. Yes, my little town does allow roosters but I have a neighbor that complains. Mom always say they have a beautiful voice. Too bad the neighbor doesn't agree. So to keep piece in the neighborhood the boys must go.
Hey Mom, instead of sitting there at the computer come let us out of our coop. We so enjoy pecking around in the yard all day. I promise Mom will introduce you to my sisters at a later date. Until then, cluck, cluck!
Cute...Our animals & birds have lots to say don't they? I love it when my dog & Chickens talk to me.and my blog followers ! .Waiting to see what they are up to next time..
ReplyDeleteCheryl