Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Meet the Queen of the House



Well maybe! She is telling me she is way over due for her beautification treatment. So I am sharing the sad before and later I will share the true Queen or actually Princess Jasmine better know as Jazi. I went for about 10 years without having a dog. I really wanted a Berner but my oldest son has asthma and dog allergies and they are big dogs! Even though he is grown and has he own home and family. I wanted a dog that he could tolerate when visiting. I knew poodles were one of my choices. So for many months I watched the Humane Society for one to become available. So Jazi is my pound puppy who came to live with me about 5 years ago. She does have many names depending on what trouble she has gotten into. She is also great buds with my chicken - a latter post.

No comments:

Post a Comment