Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chatty June can't talk!

Okay, tell me what is with this laryngitis?? I woke up Friday morning and couldn't say a word. Feeling fine and went work. Over the weekend went to the Coast still feeling fine. But this is the worst punishment you can give me!! I am known to be on the chatty side, okay, I down right like to talk. Today I can make a little sound but still can't talk. Okay, enough complaining the weather today is wonderful. To all of you on the eastern side I am thinking of you with more snow on the way. I'm just posting one picture of my morning drive.



Just a little fog in the valley which lifted to a gorgous day.

Wish me luck on talking tomorrow and yes, there are way worse things to have. I am truely thankful for my health.


Silent June

1 comment:

  1. A nice hot lemonade toddy sounds like good medicine.. or maybe a wiskey sour one.. Take care my blogger friend. Fluid intake doesnt have to be boring. Hot bath & bubbly?
    Hope you feel better tomorrow
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete